Dental Assistant Training at Abilene Dental Assistant School
Abilene Dental Assistant School is held in the dental practice of Dr. Bayless where you’ll receive hands-on training to become a Dental Assistant.
- We are very affordable, we offer payment plans with no credit check, and you will have zero student loans from our school.
- Our instructors have experience as dental assistants ranging from five to twenty-five years.
- Our training course lasts 12 weeks long and includes a 40-hour externship, which provides even more hands-on experience.
- Low student-to-teacher ratio! Students receive a lot of attention from our veteran-instructors.
Steps To Becoming a Dental Assistant!
- Call us at (325)267-3497 to set up an appointment with an admissions representative.
- Meet with an admissions representative to tour the school and fill out the enrollment application.
- Make a deposit and arrange a payment plan.
- You’re all set to attend class and get ready for a career as a Dental Assistant!
Learn more about the job outlook for becoming a Dental Assistant here.
We have dedicated career services representatives to help you find your dream job!
Hear what past students have to say about their amazing careers!